Motorcycle Insurance Covers a Lot More Than You Think
Many individuals live for the thrills in life: skydiving, roller coasters (that’s me!), and riding motorcycles. In Florida, it’s not required to carry insurance on your motorcycle. Many people, in fact, would have premiums ranging far past their affordability if they did carry certain coverage on their bikes.
If you value your bike that you love so dearly, and perhaps your life-even a little bit-it’s a good idea to at least look into the benefits of motorcycle insurance before shooting down the idea altogether.
Did you know that in many circumstances, however, you could secure motorcycle coverage for an average of $30 per month? This important coverage can provide you with a range of options and benefits.
Read on below for the top 5 reasons individuals purchase motorcycle insurance.
5. Many of our motorcycle insurance programs offer the benefit of replacement cost coverage. What this means is that the policy will provide replacement cost for motorcycles purchased new for up to 2 years and up to $35,000. In the event that your motorcycle is in need of repair, our reputable insurers and their mechanic partners guarantee replacement of genuine parts and features. No aftermarket or Barley Davidsome stuff here.
4. After any accident it’s important to replace your helmet and safety gear. While this stuff is probably why you’ll be alive-that and your impetuous driving skills-they tend to lose their integrity after an accident. Many programs we offer allow for replacement of your safety gear up to $1,500. Just remember to wear jeans under those new ass-less chaps, good sir.
3. While accidents are a worst-case scenario, they happen every day. Essentially, this is one of the many reasons we carry insurance. Many of our programs can offer you all of the classic benefits of coverage, including things like work loss earnings-at a rate of up to $200 per day-much more than the average motorcycle insurance.
2. We can insure any bike. That’s right-whether it’s a touring bike, a sport bike, cruiser, custom or classic beauty or even three wheelers and conversions-we got you, dog. Don’t think that because your bike is custom that you won’t be able to afford the coverage.
1. You break down, now what? Those 1980s style Harleys and cruisers are awesome, I’ll admit, but if you’re no mechanic, how are you going to fix your bike on a long trip if it decides to crap out?
Most of our insurance providers cover towing and roadside assistance anywhere in the Continental US. If your bike is disabled and can’t be ridden due to a covered collision loss away from home, some of the companies, like Foremost Motorcycle Insurance, provide you with $500 Trip Interruption Coverage. Now that’s awesome.
Being a bike enthusiast and owner without the right insurance coverage is a disaster waiting to happen. Check some rates with me today at North Broward Insurance Solutions to find the best solution to your needs.